Wednesday, November 14, 2012

October Afternoon - Across the Years

I have a confession.
I am a collector.
A collector of any and all October Afternoon products.
I am forcing myself to use it - although there are a few pieces I just cannot get myself to cut into.

I used five different collections to complete a layout for the scrapbook I am working on for a friend.
I used paper from 2008 (Daydreams), papers from 2010 (Campfire, Modern Homemaker), and stickers from 2010 (Seaside). The postcard diecut is also October Afternoon although I have no idea what collection it is from!

I completed a sketch for a challenge at the Paper Secrets blog.
Look at this sketch!


And here is my interpretation!
Home Sweet Home
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous layout Kristin.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Jeanette Nyström (Jeany) said...

Love all the layers and the sweet little house!

Cath said...

Great layout, Kristin! Estes Park is one of my favorite places in the whole entire world! :)

Scrapenabler said...

Love your layout! I know the feeling about collecting paper and not wanting to cut into it. Great job!