Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Authentique

I had so much fun playing with the Apron Strings Smaller than a Breadbox kit. It was filled with
Authentique Thankful; Jillibean Country Pumpkin Chowder; Simple Stories Harvest Lane.
 
I chose the paper to make a layout about our trip to George Ranch. The paperrs were perfect for these pictures!
I used a sketch challenge on the Authentique Blog to complete this one!
 
The Family Cart



With leftovers I made a Thanksgving card. I used a color pallette challenge found on the Authentique blog as well.
Here is the color challenge -


And My Card!


Authentique Products Used:
"remember" 12x12 paper
"giving" 12x12 paper
"elements" 12x8 sticker

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diane said...

Really nice! Great color palette on both!