Friday, March 1, 2013

My Sketch World Blog Hop


Image

Welcome to My Sketch World Blog Hop!


Sketches, sketches oh how I love sketches.I cannot start a layout with a sketch in my hand! And I can't wait to show off the March sketch from Lucy Chesna!

I am so excited to be part of the rockin' My Sketch World Design Team!
I am Kristin Perez. Mother to Priscilla and Amory, wife to Victor, daughter of Phil and Susan, sister to Bubba (aka Brian), and best friend to Kami, Sarah and Christian. I am a lover of thrift stores, resale shops and flea markets. I am obsessed with saving money and won’t buy it unless it is on sale, clearance or I have a coupon. I love to read a good book - historical Christian romances are my favorite with anything my daughter asks me to read coming in at a close second.
Here is the layout sketch

 
My example using the sketch!

Here’s the skinny on how it works. Stop by each designers blog to see what fantabulous creations they’ve made using My Sketch World March 1st sketch and get to know them. Be sure to leave a comment at each stop along the way, we are going to draw at random from all the comments left on all the blogs (this includes this MSW blog posting), will receive a $20 GC to YOUR CHOICE of ONLINE STORE.

All comments must be made by midnight PST on March 3rd. Tune into this blog on March 5th to see if you are one of the lucky winners.
So without further adieu here’s the line up: 

My Sketch World Blog http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com/
Nicole Wise (DT Coordinator) http://fourwiseguys.blogspot.com/
Jeanette Nystrom http://www.jeanys.se/
My Sketch World Blog http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com/

Thanks for being here and now its time to head to back to the My Sketch World Blog to finish up the blog hop! 

Have fun!
 

21 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't see your layout, but I'm sure it's awesome!

Jeanette Nyström (Jeany) said...

I can´t see it either!

Sherri said...

Hey Krisen, only get the dreaded red X. But love the music that plays on your blog!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Kristin, I am possitive it is cute, but can't see it.

Terri Moore said...

Wish I could see your layout but it's not loading up.

Caryn S said...

Cute LO! Cute kid too! I NEVER buy anything full-price either, there's always a coupon or a sale!

Julie Robinson said...

love this! The picture variations are FAB!

Ann said...

She's so photogenic! You colour palette accentuates her lovely skin tones and complexion. Lovely work, chica!
- Ann Jobes
www.lovestnpaper.com

LisaM said...

She is growing up so fast, Kristin! Beautiful layout!

Malin/malwa said...

Looooove the photos! Especially the grin. ;) And you've really rocked the sketch.

Scrapenabler said...

Super cute layout!

Nancy M in NJ said...

Such a nice layout, pretty colors... have a great weekend :)

Jiffy said...

Love the subtle colors of the layout!

Nicole said...

Priscilla is just beautiful!! Wonderful layout, my friend!

Anne-Marie said...

What fun photos you have used this layout.

The Gov. said...

Beautiful lo!

GinniG said...

Kristin, it's FABULOUS! I can't believe how grown up Priscilla is getting! Your work always amazes me and I look forward to seeing more of it at MSW! :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I love the colors you used too!

Denise said...

Very nice layout.

Liz said...

All so dufferent love sketches

Vicki said...

Beautiful LO, Kristin! Glad I got to see it this time around!