Saturday, November 19, 2011

Not A Full Dozen!

I wanted to share this layout I did using My Mind's Eye papers and diecuts. These are pictures of Amory at her pre-k's egg hunt. The teacher told each child to only get eight eggs so Athere was alot of grabbing and counting going on! Amory's little friend Maya helped recount her eggs - just to make sure!
Behind the Egg Count tag is a small paper bag that holds the class picture along with names and a journaling spot.
MME_LayoutSketch_2011_11
I turned the sketch on its side and added a few more pictures than the sketch called for but I could not use just one picture to tell the story of
Eight is Enough!
While I had My Mind's Eye out on the desk (and table beside me) I made a card with the sketch on the Mind's Eye blog as well.
MME_CardSketch_2011_11
Celebrate Card





Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: