Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'll Have The Soup Please!

Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you a few more layouts I did using my Apron Strings Bigger than a Breadbox kit! Along with the We R Memory Keepers' Autumn Splendor Collection we received Jillibean Soup's Apple Cheddar Soup collection. The Jillibean soup was so versatile - I scrapped a fall activity (coming soon), a field trip to an animal park and Christmas pictures! Love when you can do that!
This first layout is of the fieldtrip to Bayou Wildlife Park - we all loaded up on a bumpy train pulled by a jeep and fed animals of all kinds. My mom was with us and Amory and she had the same opinion - feed the animals once you do not have to do it again!

Happy To Feed You ...
Now Go Away!
The next layout is of pictures taken at Christmas. This is my Aunt with my girls. We see Bonnie Mae just once a year at Christmas and we make the most of our time together. These were random shots taken throughout the week of playing "school", storytime before bed, and cuddles on the couch. Although Bonnie Mae lives many many miles away we see her facial expressions and walk in Priscilla. When I saw the "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" sticker I knew where it was going!
Time With You Is
Time Well Spent
Entering this at:
Glue Meets Paper

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,

No comments: