Monday, November 14, 2011

Long time - No Blog!

**Warning: Picture Heavy Post!**

So I have been busy - let me show you!
Costumes were made, trunk or treat props designed, built, and were a huge success, Halloween party planned and was huge amounts of fun, and I have been scrapping (a bit!).
Costumes were made - Amory was a 50's Car Hop and Priscilla was a Circus Ringmaster (or Sergeant Pepper- there were several people confused so we just went with it)

 Our Trunk or Treat Idea - A "Car"nival! We had a spin a wheel for candy, spiders, bats, eyeballs, or monster brains! We also had a beanbag game but there weren't many players for that!
 The Halloween Party with all of my best friends who's children are Amory's friends. We had yummy lasagne, bone breadsticks and a spooktacular salad bar.

 Here is the motley crew - Ian, Charlie, Jordan, and Amory. Would you give these children any more candy? I wouldn't either - I think they have had enough!

So that is what I have been doing! But in the midst of all this I got my November Bigger than a Breadbox kit from Apron Strings. I had so much fun with this kit - it has Jillibean Soup - Apple Cheddar Soup and We R Memory Keepers - Autumn Splendor in it. I want to show you one layout I did with the We R Memory Keepers papers. I completed this layout with Paper Variety's current challenge in mind to create a paper project that includes a family member's title. In my title I included the two different names my girls use for my dad. Amory calls him Phil (pronuonced "Feel" - gotta love having a Texan accent!), and Priscilla has always called him Grandpa Lake Jackson. I used a sketch from Sketch Inspirations for the layout too.

Also I wanted to share with you the November sketch for My Sketch World! I have already used this sketch again (you will be seeing that later this month!) - it is great for scraps!
Here is my layout usig the ever wonderful Simple Stories papers. They are a favorite of mine - so easy for me to use in my layouts! I turned the layout on the side and scrapped these pictures of Amory and I decorating her bike for the 4th of July Bike parade.






Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love your "Feel" layout....the colors and layout ar wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Variety.