Saturday, November 26, 2011

Four I am Thankful!


So while the kids were off from school, and we were not going anywhere I scrapped! It was wonderful! I had made worksheets and crafts for Amory to do ahead of time so she sat at her little desk at my elbow and created and learned away. Priscilla was happy with playing on the computer, reading a book, and laying around. A very low maintenance kid! So now I want to share!
This first layout is about that younger more high maintenance kid - she is bit wacky too! So I wanted to take a shower so I stuck Amory in my bed with her Little Ponies video which means I have exactly 32 minutes to get completely ready before the video ends. This was the day the video stopped working as a babysitter. I came out of the shower to find her GONE! A deep breath and then the yell AMORY. A little "I am in the kitchen". I walk over to the kitchen wrapped in a towel and find her "making dinner" in my bra. The only thing that really bothered me is that she knew to stuff it. Another deep breath ...
I used a sketch and papers from Lily Bee.
I added a picture of Amory in her chef hat. This was actually mine from college but she has adopted and uses everytime she helps me cook.
Training Camp
The next layout is of Amory too. Just two more silly photos that I could not pass up scrapping! I used a sketch from Pretty Little Studio. The clouds flashcard that the title is situated on is from Pretty Little Studio too - love those dern flashcards!
Your Laughter Makes The Clouds Go Away!
The next layout is of Amory's preschool graduation. A very happy day with alot of tears. My baby is growing up! I used Sketch #180 from Creative Scrappers to create my layout.

Preschool Graduation

Last but not least is a layout with pictures from our trip to Bayou Wildlife. It is a wildlife park where we load up in a tram to feed animals. Amory does not like any of it except for the zebras at the end. She endures it all just for a glimpse of the zebra! Thank you zebra for making her so happy!I used an inspiration challenge from Paper Variety (I used the colors as my inspiration and I included leaves on my project) and Sketch #181 from Creative Scrappers for this layout.




And the journey ends with Zebra

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suzy said...

All great layouts Kristin! Thanks for linking up at The Paper Variety this week.
-Suzanne