Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Card Game

Click on the picture to visit one heck of a card making crop! There are ten challenges along with Lucy's great sketches plus tutorials all month long. It's not to late to join - everything is due at the end of the month!
For the crop I have been super busy making cards, cards and more cards! I have combined the MSW challenges with the WCMD color combos at SPCC.
WCMD Color Combo #1 is Navy, Orchid, and Garden Green. For this card I created a word cloud at http://www.wordle.net/. There are great instructions at MSW under challenge #7. I was able to change my word cloud colors to the colors of the combo. I used navy buttons for my spider bodies and inked everything in the navy.

For WCMD Color Combo #2 the colors were pale plum, chocolate chip, and bermuda bay (turquoise). This is one of those that you start and then carried away - kwim. More glitter, more pearls, more bling. But at some point in time you have to pull yourself away or the glitter will never dry!
For WCMD Color Combo #3 the colors were soft suede, real red, and kraft. Who doesn't love kraft, right? I used a vintage Thanksgiving image and added a flower flourish.
For WCMD Color Combo #4 I honestly thought Samantha had gone off her rocker (sorry but that's the truth). The colors were lavender, crushed curry, and really rust. Really - purple, yellow, and reddish browny orange color. Really??? But sure enough it works - amazing, huh?

Thank you for stopping by to see my cards! Have a blessed day!

No comments: