Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Sweet Post

What's better than candy and cupcakes? Maybe the nap that follows the sugar crash - maybe? The two challenges I tackled tonite were both sweet challenges for Sketchy Thursdays a sketch and a prompt -candy and on Chirper Challenge - cupcakes, glitter and stamping.
For Sketchy Thursdays I made a layout of my girls in costume and all the candy they got last year - when dumped out it covered our entire dining room table. The pictures are of 2007 when Priscilla was Dolly Parton (complete with blonde wig and boobs which were foam footballs cut in half) and Amory was a Cutie Pie! In 2008 the girls were a leprechaun and a pot of gold.
Never Enough Candy
Journaling reads: My favorite part of Halloween is making your costumes. I know that yours has to be the candy.
And for Chirper Challenge I made a card using a sketch from My Sketch World. I cut a cupcake out of the Doodle Charms cartridge using glittery paper and stamped Make a Wish!. This card is for my friend Christian who loves all things sparkly - I think this will fit the bill!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day,

4 comments:

Maggi said...

Wow, you are the Challenge Queen! I love your cupcake card!

Jackie Solomon said...

Your kiddos are TOO cute in their costumes!! Love that layout. Dressed up as a cutie pie, what an awesome idea!

Your make a wish card is awesome. I love the color combo.

Thanks for playing along at the Chirper Challenge.

Tessa Buys said...

Cutie pie! I love it!!! Great layout!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

artiql8 said...

OMG I LOVE the Dolly Parton costume! ROFL!! Thanks for playing along with us on the Sketchy Thursdays Second Chance Challenge!!

Heidi - Sketchy Thursdays