Monday, March 31, 2014

Two of my Favorite Scrappy Things!

Long time no blog!

I waned to share with you the latest kit fromm Apron Strings and another new favorite that has returned from a much needed break!

The March Smaller than a Breadbox kit from Apron Strings is super fun - filled with birthday, Easter, and sweet spring fun! I created six layouts, two cards and only had a bicycle left!

I used sketches from the My Sketch World blog to complete some of my layouts. I am so happy that Lucy is creating sketches again - I cannot start a layout without a sketch - and her sketches are some of my favorites!

Using this sketch from Day 1 of the sketch a thon -

I created this layout of my big girl blowing out her candles on her birthday!Everything is from the Apron Strings kit!
 
Using this sketch from Day 6 of the sketch a thon -
I created this layout of my best friend's and my children painting with popsicles and playing in the sprinkler. What a way to start the summer! Everything from the Apron Strings kit except the bingo card (Pretty Little Studio) and the popsicle diecuts which you can find in the Apron Strings store here.


 
And the last I would like to show you is one of my favorites! I must tell a story with this one! The family and I visited the butterfly (and bugs too) museum. Inside there were game show type things to test your bug knowledge. Amory, Victor, and Priscilla tried everyone one however after one or two answers Amory would just wander off. Every time! Short attention span, maybe?
 
Using this sketch from Day 4 (turned on its side) -
And my layout!
 

 
 


Thanking you for stopping by!

No comments: