Monday, July 1, 2013

July Already?

So does anyone where June went? It probably is under one of the piles in my craft room! Maybe under the pile of party stuff for Priscilla's Hunger Games birthday. Or possibly the pile of scrapbook layouts that have yet to find a home in an actual scrapbook. Or maybe it did happen and it was such a blur that I can remember a few highlights. Like Amory going to her first sleepaway camp at the beginning of the month, Priscilla going to camp at Abilene Christian University (500 miles away!), and getting some time to scrap! (that hasn't happened in a while!).

I played with the newest July layout from My Sketch World - turning it so I could use the Dance Recital Strip from Echo Park's Mini Themes Ballet Collection. This layout is pictures of Amory and her Grandpa Phil - they are besties and love each other so very much!


You Are Tu*Tu Funny!

 

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ann said...

What a wonderfully clever title, Kristin, and I love that you turned the sketch. Great page and very special relationships that are captured here!
- Ann Jobes
www.lovestnpaper.com

Malin/malwa said...

Lovely page, Kristin! And such fun photos. :)

Vicki said...

Beautiful, Krisin! I love that you turned the sketch.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a fun layout, Kristin! I LOVE that tutu photo! :)