Thursday, August 2, 2012

Snakes On A Layout

It is the beginning of August which means a brand new sketch by Lucy Chesna at My Sketch World. This sketch was very simple and I left it simple! I kept wanting to add to it but I didn't which left alot of "white space" which I am not used to.
That leaves the focus on these pictures of Amory and Priscilla petting the snake. Amory loves everything creepy and crawly. She has been bitten by a spider three seperate times and a by a lizard once. She is the "bug whisperer" in our house. If there is a bug of any kind she gently picks it up and takes it outside.
She doesn't use her love of creepy crawlies for good all the time. No, of course not. She thinks it is hilarious to put June Bugs on her sister who squeals and runs!
But I digress ...
Here is the August Sketch -

I used the sketch upside down.

I Brake For Snakes


Join us on the My Sketch World forum for a scrappy Olympics crop! Great challenges from now until August 12th.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: