Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Do I Hear an Echo?

Have ya'll seen the Echo Park Mini Themes? It is brilliance in a plastic bag I tell you! Papers and stickers coordinated around one theme - everything for boys to girls and everything in between.
I was sent the Birthday Boy Mini Theme from My Scraps and More. I think the bright primary colors are so fun!
For the first layout I scrapped about my dad and his birthday"candle". We could find no candles in the house so my brother found a candle app on his phone. But Dad could not figure out where to touch the screen to "blow" it out!
There's an APP for that!

And this next layout is not birthday at all which proves you can also use this birthday line for something other than birthdays! These pictures were taken at a fun activity pool that we adventured to one day with my bf Sarah and her kiddos. Priscilla just had to kiss the spitting frog! Silly girl!
Frog Prince

And last but not least a card with some scraps!
 
I have a two page layout and another card to show you but it will have to wait! You'll just have to come back! :)


Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,

Posted by Picasa

No comments: