Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Freaky Fast!

Hello everyone! Since school started and I am quite alone for most of the day :( I am scrapping again! Just a an hour (or two) since there is so much else to do but pictures are getting scrapped!
I have been getting alot of pages done quickly by using The Freaky Fast Formulas on The ScrapRoom blog and the Goodbye to Summer Crop at My Scraps and More.
The freaky fast formulas are genius - and in their words a few steps to follow -
1. Collect a few pics.

2. Cut your patterned paper to the dimensions stated above.
3. Push the paper around your cardstock till you achieve the look you want, or simply copy {the designer - Frances} layout below!
4. Adhere and EMBELLISH! It is that easy!!

Here is August's formula ...

1. Cardstock Background
2. 5 1/2 X 9 1/2 patterned paper
3. 2 1/2 X 10 patterned paper
4. 1 1/2 X 11 patterned paper
5. 1-2 1/2 inch diameter circle patterned paper
6. 1-5 inch diameter circle patterned paper

Super easy and super fast! Here are two pages I completed using the August Formula -
At This Hour ...
And
Look It's A Nook

I also used the July Formula for two pages.
1. Cardstock Background
2. 8 X 10 patterned paper
3. 6 X 12 patterned paper
4. 3 X 12 patterned paper
5. 1 1/2 X 12 patterned paper

Mom and Dad Get to Open Presents too!

And
Sweet Stocking
I now have these formulas typed up on an index card and taped to my desk. Along with the upcoming ABC crop at My Sketch World I will be a scrapping fool!

Last but not least I used the sketch from The ScrapRoom blog to complete another Christmas layout.
Here is the sketch
And My Layout
Dolls & Dresses & Pillow Pets Oh My



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Malin/malwa said...

Lovely layouts! You're really on to it, girl! :)

And what a fun way to design - I sure must note those recipes!

LisaM said...

Fabulous layouts Kristin! So glad you joined us for the crop at My Scraps and More! You are rockin the challenges!