Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A new kit & new inspiration



Hello long time no blog! I have been scrapping up a storm with the February Bigger Than a Breadbox Kit from Apron Strings. I made four one page layouts, one two page layouts, two Valentine mailboxes, six Valentine gift boxes, and two cards with this kit! And honestly I could make one more layout by using a piece of my own cardstock and the pieces left over from the kit! Check out the kit - in it is We R Memory Keepers and Fancy Pants!
Monthly Kit Bigger than a Breadbox February '11
I scrapped pictures from our Disney trip, from the Christmas tree farm and ones from a family breakfast at Christmas. This kit was very versatile! The first layout I want to show you is from our Disney Trip. This is Victor and the girls sharing a Lady and the Tramp moment at the restaurant we ate at while in Epcot's Italy. Everything from the kit plus some add ons! The Maya Mist in Granny Smith Apple Green was sprayed directly on the heart to give it some shimmer. Although it didn't turn out quite like I thought - the letters are covered in stickles and then sprayed with the mist. They are not green like I thought - but still pretty! 
a slurpy kiss
For my inspiration I am using sketches from My Sketch World's Sketch a Thon! Everyday Lucy will post a new sketch (layouts and cards) to use on your project and there are FABULOUS prizes to be won!
Image

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Kristin
Posted by Picasa

No comments: