Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Sketch World Sketch A Thon

It makes me nervous to look at the box of photos waiting to be scrapped - it is full and then I have Disney photos in an album waiting to be scrapped too. So I was determined to make a big dent in the stack - and I did with the help of the My Sketch World Sketch-a-Thon. Lucy posted twenty sketches throughout February and they are all due on March 3rd! So here we go!
Day 11 -











And here is mine - a layout using some Sassafrass Lass about Victor teasing Priscilla's hair into 80's big hair for halloween. Don't Light a Match was my other idea for a title - there was so much hairspray!
 
Day 20 -
Here is mine - using some Bella Blvd and other bits and pieces from my stash! These are my parents and the girls at the pumpkin patch. It is tradition to go with them every year and tradition for me to bring home a wagon load of pumpkins because Grandpa cannot say no!
Day 13 -
 

Here is mine - Priscilla in the pumpkin patch. Isn't she gorgeous? And oh so grown up! I used more Bella Blvd for this one. I am also entering this in the challenge on the Apron Strings blog and at Paper Variety where the challenge was to sew on your page!

 
Day 7 -

Here is mine- another pumpkin patch picture. I used some Jillibean Soup on this one - love me some Jillibean! I take this picture every year so we can see just how much they are growing! And boy are they growing - sometimes it is hard to see how much they change when you are with them on a daily basis so putting them up to a measuring stick is always a surprise.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Yara said...

Oh wow! How great you had been super productive! Love all the layouts!! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Paper Variety!!

Shannon said...

I love all the layouts Kristin! They are all so sweet and colorful! Thank you for participating in our challenge at TPV!

Lori said...

Look at you cranking out the pages! Nice job. I love that Bella line.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun layouts, Kristin! You have been very, very busy, GF! :)