Monday, January 17, 2011

What a Peach!

As I said in my last post I got three layouts done this weekend - and for me thats alot! This is the second layout I completed - the last one of the summer pics (yeah!). These are pictures from our church's Fourth of July picnic - it is a family tradition to go. We eat hot dogs or hamburgers, have eating contests, dunking booth, and fireworks. Good crazy fun!
I used a sketch challenge from Sweet Peach Crop Shop for this layout. I also used an ad inspiration challenge from Crop Suey to chose my colors.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Kristin


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

~~Mia~~ said...

great lo kristin!!!!

thanks for playing along at crop suey!!

corrie said...

beautiful! thanks for playing with sweet peach!

angie gutshall said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing with SPCS!!

Catherine said...

Very fun page.