Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's the first - that Means a New Sketch!

Okay it really is the second and in my defense I thought it was the first day of December until about an hour ago. I seem to be a bit overwhelmed and I truly need some time to take a deep breath and have a silent night. We came home from Disney (it was truly magical  - I will be posting a few of the 778 pictures I took soon!) last Wednesday, Thanksgiving and Amory got the 24 stomach bug on Thursday, Black Friday Sales and a Thanksgiving for just the four of us on Friday, Tangled the movie (a fab movie - you got to see it) on Saturday and Priscilla got the 24 stomach bug very late(almost Sunday), Sunday I got the stomach bug late, Monday I was a mess - achy and sick, on Tuesday Victor got the bug and I felt better and did some Christmas shopping, paid bills etc., and on Wednesday MOMS Club meeting and laundry and degerm the house, and subbed today at Amory's school. Somewhere in there I have done lots of laundry from our trip. Anyone else tired - I am! So I am just glad I am only one day off and not more!
Lucy has put out some new fun sketches at My Sketch World and I can't wait to share! The first a layout sketch. This layout is of my friend Christian catching a flying squirrel at a local nature center class we took all the kids to. I think this will be the last time she volunteers for anything!
The sketch:
My layout - I used a variety of older stuff and some newer things like the "All Girl" sticker from SRM and some candy dots from Pebbles.
it's squirrel catching season
 
And the card sketch - I made thank you cards for all the friends and family that sent the girls souvenir money, luggage, and watched our house. This is one of those cards.
Sketch:

And the card:
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!
Kristin



Posted by Picasa

No comments: