Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am Back from Houston ...

And so excited to show you what I got done when I wasn't screaming, chatting, giggling, and being just down right silly! I used the sketches from The Scrappiest to get my pages done mixing in a few challenges from other places for good measure!
Up first is my layout for Sketch 72 - I turned it on its side. Here is the sketch:                                             
And here is my layout - this is of my Amory and her little friends Charlie and Ian. The only little friend in this bunch that is missing is Jordan. This picture was taken at Armand Bayou Nature Center. It is so hard to get a picture of little ones sitting still and smiling at the camera. I think we did pretty good!



how fortunate to have friends like these
 
Up next is my for layout for sketch 74 - once again I changed it up a smidge to make everything fit. I moved embelly cluster above the photo on the right.
This is a layout of my girls - Amory and Priscilla at Grandma's house hunting for eggs. Grandma always forgets where she hides all of the eggs so they are generally found at random times throughout the year!

2 baskets & 50 eggs...
Up next is my layout for the bonus sketch - once again I moved the embelly cluster around a smidge so everything would fit! This is my Amory enjoying a pudding - thouroughly enjoying a pudding. She truly gets elbow deep in everything she does! And look at that eye roll - if she is not careful they will roll out of her head!




U R one of a kind Puddin Face




Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liz Chidester said...

Wow! Great job using all of the sketches! Thanks for playing along!