Saturday, June 26, 2010

Would you bid on this?

Good Saturday afternoon! The kiddos - Victor included - are outside in the pool. They are right outside my window and they are fighting and splashing like crazy people. What joyous summer days! I am inside finishing up our family's contribution to the youth auction. I made a coffee themed basket - filled with everything you need except the coffee pot!
I took all of the brown rub ons in my stash out and applied them to two plain white mugs. Easy Peasy and so cute! I made a set of very punny mini coffee cards - which are digital stamps from The Cutting Cafe. The purple cards is a stamp from Micheals dollar section with Cutting Cafe's coffee mugs cut out and glued on top. I decorated a tin to put the cards in - all of the paper is from scraps! I added some coffees and a yummy hazelnut cream candle. I sprinkled coffee beans in the bottom along with some of that paper filler and voila - coffee basket!



Thank you for stopping by and taking a peak at this coffee set. Now I need a cup of coffee. Have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christian said...

Super cute Kristin! You are SO very talented!