Friday, April 9, 2010

Going Green

Good evening ladies! I finished a layout this afternoon while Amory was sleeping off all of the fun we had at Chuck E. Cheese Pizza. It was either drink or relax by scrapping for me. Lucky you I scrapped! I did a layout for Priscilla's field day. She was so positive though the whole thing - win or lose she was smiling and having a good time. Always a congratulations for the winner and a pat on the back for the loser. I made this layout with that in mind - that my dream for her is to always stay so kind and positive to those around her.
Field Day
Challenges completed were:
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for playing over at Apron Strings - I love seeing your work :)

anne g-i said...

Hopping over from Scrap and Stamp - love your LO - so fresh looking with all the green! I like your scattering of buttons!

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous page! Love your LO and the photos are gorgeous too!
:o)

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic layout!! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge last week! We have another fun one this week...a sketch! Come check it out, I hope you will play along again!
~Lacey
Scrap and Stamp Saturday DT