Monday, March 29, 2010

SPCC #41

Hello ladies! I am here this Monday to bring you the newest in color combos from Scrapmaster's Paradise. Samantha has created another one of those challenging color combos that had me nervous going in. But I am so happy with the end result! For me my approach is to find a pattern paper that combines the colors and then cardstock that is one of the colors and then embellishments that are all the colors. For this set of cards I found the pattern paper way down in the stash! It was dated 2007 from My Mind's Eye! It had a cream background but had dots in all the colors. I printed my new Cutting Cafe "Got Coffee" digital stamps on the soft suede and used an acrylic stamp on the almost amethyst. My 3 X 3 cards are all coffee themed - love me some coffee!
Here is the color swatch! Remember you have until Monday, April 5th at Noon PST to get your entry in and you could win a fantabulous prize from Samantha - some Stampin Up goodies. She is also spring cleaning her own scrappy space and giving away her can't use or won't uses on her blog here.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

RobbynW said...

Great cards Kristin! They'd be fantastic to have on hand, or to package as a gift. Way to go Diva!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Unknown said...

fantastic cards!!!

Emily said...

Adorable!

Emily-SP Diva

Susan said...

These are so cute - well done!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Great cards Kristin!!!!!

Deanne SP Diva