I have been scrapping like mad woman today in the few hours we have been home. We had an Easter egg hunt this morning and a birthday party this afternoon so it has been an hour here, a few there, making flowers in the car - you know how that goes! The first layout is of my hubby's family - we always go over there for Christmas Eve. With so many kiddos (five under the age of five!) plus six more that are under the age of fifteen it is controlled (and sometimes not so controlled) chaos!
I complete the Apron Strings Five on Friday challenge -
- 1 sheet cardstock
- 1 sheet patterned paper with floral pattern or pink - one piece of two sided!
- 1 set of photographs with boys in them
- 1 tag of some kind, any size
- 1 set of at least 6 brads
we r family
The next layout is to document Amory's "decoration" of the Christmas tree. She put everything on that tree - toys, her play jewelry, stuffed animals - everything!
I completed two challenges by doing this layout:
1. Apron Strings Wednesday sketch
2. Scrap and Stamp - a recipe...use tearing, large title, stripes and at least one stamp!
For my tearing I made a torn paper flower in the middle of digital stamp. Find the directions here
For my stamp I used a digital stamp from The Cutting Cafe - Fun With Days Numbers and Months
everything on the tree
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!