Lucy Chesna at My Sketch World has created another one of those sketches that make your layouts go together like biscuits and butter or gravy and chicken fried steak. Sorry hunger rears its ugly head and I lost track! Anyhoo check out this awesome sketch and go check out the card sketch and what the other designers did with the sketches.
I created this layout from the sketch which I rotated to scrap the photos from our trip to Grandma and Grandpa Lake Jackson's winter carnival. Victor was green (about the shade of the cardstock) long after they stopped going round and round.Round and Round We Go
Where We Stop I Hope Is Soon!
I will be honest I hunt down Julie Bonner sketches and when I find one at a challenge site I jump in with both feet! This one I found at the ScrapRoom Blog site. I love this picture of Victor and the girls - one tucked under each arm - safe and secure. They are lucky to have such an awesome Daddy!
lucky 2 have you
A Texas Kind of Snow Hill
This layout was done for the Five on Friday at Apron Strings -
- 1 sheet neutral cardstock - white, black, kraft
- 1 sheet bright, springy shades of patterned paper )I cut a rectangle out of the green damask (?) print and turned it over to use the opposite side for my photo mat and title letters)
- 1 set of stitches - pen & ink, rub-ons or the real thing (pen - I was at a crop or they would have been real!)
- 1 frame (a transparency one!)
- 1 set of buttons - at least 6 (yep - exactly six!)
I love going to crops - see everything I get accomplished! Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!