Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello everyone! I have more layouts done for the Apron Strings Don't Stash It Challenge. I finished with my friend Christian's scrapbook and now you will see my parent's European vacation scrapbook (plus one for my family scrapbook)
The first is for Day #11 - Use at least two frames, and one CAN'T be around a photo, on today's layout, combined with more of you older papers and the sketch below.

This is the last of Christian's pages - look at those precious sleepy boys!
The next is for Day #12 - use at least three different punches - I have to tell you I must have come on the scrapping scene after punches because all I have is an artisan label, a scallop circle, a small flower and a 3/4 inch circle. So I used all of those except for the scallop circle!
This is the Great Hall (clever title, huh? - it's late!) of Feldkirch Castle.
And this one is for Day #13 - use those old sticker sheets - I used old Bo Bunny stickers.
So you get to know them - my Dad is on the bottom photo and my Mom is all the way on the left in the top photo. This is the picture of their pit stop (my Dad races cars so everything has racing terminology) at the bathrooms while they were driving through the Alps. I'll let my Mom fill in the journaling about the restrooms only being a hole in the ground of this small shack on the side of the road. And you wonder why the grass is so green - fertilizer people! 
Day #14 - Use one over sized element on your layout. I used a huge flower, an old huge title, and a large button. Overachiever, much?
This layout is for my scrapbook. Once again - my parents. They have such a special bond with my girls. When Granpa Phil (pronounced "feel" by Amory) is around you cannot seperate Amory from his side. They provide many things for the girls and create some happy memories for them!
I wanted to get to the last day but I can no longer think straight! It is a fun two pager requiring the usage of three different rub ons. I so need to get rid of some rub ons so I am putting that one on the catch up list!
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lori said...

Nice job! The "Pit Stop" one makes me rethink the desire to go abroad! LOL