Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Long Time No Blog

I have been very neglectful of my little ol' blog and that is a shame. It is just that the mojo train has pulled into my station and I have been scrapping more than I have been on the computer. Hard to believe, huh? I organized all the pictures I wanted to put into layouts and I have 32 layouts that I want to accomplish and one mini album that I would like to do of Amory's birthday before her next birthday. I have gotten eight of those 32 done and I am aching to do more but there is never enough time to do what I want ot do aka scrapping vs what need to get done aka cleaning and laundry. Victor made me laugh the other day - he said I have no socks but you have three layouts done. I was so proud but I don't think that was the reaction he was looking for. :)
Also I have been trying to scrap on a budget. I buy only paper and glue and use the embellishments I have. You would be amazed how something old can be new again! So on the following layouts this is the philosphy I used - I used the february and march kits from Life Preservers that I was given so generously, embellies from my stash and the random sheet of paper here and there that I bought.
Layout 1 : Love Notes - I did this layout using the LP February Kit and embellies from my stash

Layout 2: Tea Party - I did this layout using the LP February Project Kit and embellies from my stash
Layout 3: I will Have the tummy ache special - I did this layout using the LP February Kit and embellies from my stash












Layout 4: I Scream U Scream For Icecream - I used everything purple and white I had on hand













Layout 5: The 2 Story Slide - I did this layout using the LP March Kit and embellies from my stash
Layout 6: You & Me - I did this layout using the LP February Project Kit and embellies/paper from my stash
Layout 7: Natural Beauty - I did this layout using Heidi Grace paper I got at CKC and embellies from my stash

Layout 8: Reel Girls Fish {With Daddy's Help} - I did this one with everything from my stash and some vintage images from the computer. Thank you for looking - I am going to make dinner and then it is 31 cent night at Baskin Robbins - yummo. Talk to you soon and sooner then it took me last time!

2 comments:

Maggi said...

You have been a busy bee! We'll forgive your blog neglect if it means we get to see all of your scrappin' goodness! lol

Tammy said...

Cute blog!! Wow...you have some adorable LO!!!