Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

Well it has been a week from he double hockey sticks. How appropriate that it ends on a Friday the 13th. This week (well since Saturday) I have been battling the flu. It sucks BIG time. It has drained every ounce of me but I can feel myself coming back slowly. Two girls at Life Preserver's sent me a surprise - a February kit and and a project kit - now that I am on this side of the living I hope that I can play with it. And speaking of that surprise it truly was a blessing - one that I am still at a loss about but so honored to have friends like that. Also over at the Cosmo Cricket blog they are doing a giveaway and you have to pick a number between 1 and 300. I picked 214 for Amory's birthday - cross your fingers!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope you get to play with your new scrappin' goodness soon!