Sunday, November 16, 2008

One More!

Today has been one of those refreshing needed it desperately restful recharge my batteries kind of day. How is that for a description? Now I start seriously on the to do list - currently there are 16 things on the list. I wish I could delegate them to clones of myself - but so far that technology hasn't showed up! I completed one more layout - about Victor's birthday during the aftermath of Ike.

On another note when I dropped off my layout at the Junkie Lisa (who was taking the layouts) said oh look how cute this one is to the other person there in the crop room. Maybe that is a good sign - or maybe she says that about everybody's. I don't know - the calls go out on November 19th so I will plant myself at home and wait! I'll let you know.

No comments: