Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Countdown Begins!

Well we've been eating turkey for four days now, black friday sales have come and gone, and tommorow is December 1st. That must mean I have got to get my butt in gear for the holidays! On December 1st lots of things are happening - the November sketch contest entries will be posted to vote on for Life Preservers, I start Christmas Bingo on Scrapbook Deals 4 U and the 12 Days of Christmas start on Scrapbook Deals 4 U.
On Life Preservers we had a Black Friday Mini Crop. We had so much fun! The next one is coming up around Christmas - I can't wait! I got three layouts done and I won glitter and a beautiful Tim Holtz Christmas stamp. Here are the layouts:

I finished Amory and Priscilla's advent calendar. We are ready to count down to Christmas!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! I must go heat up turkey and sides for my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome having you join us at the Crop - it was so much fun wasn't it. Good luck with your sketch and DT submissions as well, love that ADVENT box. :)