Monday, October 20, 2008

October Kits @ Scrapbook Deals 4 U

Where do I begin....The first thing I opened was the small bag of goodies. Amory now has an orange spider (fider) ring but I came out the winner for sure. Inside was a few diecuts (one is perfect for my Halloween BBQ invites)and they are all two sided so they'll be perfect for centerpieces and to reuse later on my layouts. Handmade pumpkins, ghosts, spiders (love the googly eyes), ghosts and flowers round out the goodie bag. And I can't forget to mention all the sparkly little gems - it was like a little Halloween magic! How all of that goodness fits in this little bag is a mystery to me!The next thing I thouroughly perused was the Daisy D rubons. I absolutely love all Daisy D rubons and this was no exception. So many flourishes, perfect sayings, and frames. I can see using these rubons on alot of different pages.Next a bag of buttons, ribbons and ric rac in perfectly coordinated Halloween colors. And the Kaiser purple rhinestones - a whole package with so many different sizes. These will make perfect witch shoe buttons (did I say witch shoes - I can't wait for you to see these!)Thickers - who doesn't love thickers. Thickers seem to always be the right size for my pages - how about yours? The Cosmo Cricket cardstock stickers have not only the perfect Halloween sayings but borders, flourishes and a huge bracket (I already have an idea for that too).Last but certainly not least is the yummy bazzill cardstock and the Cosmo Cricket patterned papers. The borders strips are awesome - I want to use those on several projects. The two sided papers are beautiful - so much attention to details! The journaling cards are perfect for title blocks, card sentiments, and of course journaling. You are going to love this one - it is definitely a treat to have! Run don't walk to the SD4U store - get yours now!
The Hometown Kit is equally wonderful! Martha always puts together some wonderful combo of product. And this kit was no exception - October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin, big polka dot flowers, a little bling. Wonderful!

Two Layouts and an altered suitcase using the Kits!





Thanks for looking! More layouts from Ike and the pumpkin patch coming soon!

No comments: