Saturday, August 16, 2008

Catching Up and Starting Over

Well it has been a looong time since I have blogged but I am making it a point to start to post three times a week. I wanted this blog so bad and then I was so bad at maintaining it - but I'll get better!

Since I have last posted I was employed by the YMCA (which was horrible) and ended horribly. But now I am back at home concentrating on having fun with my kids, keeping up with the housework and laundry, being the best MOMS Club president I can be (which isn't so easy), having energy for Victor, and finally scrapbooking.

Now to recap having fun with the kids - we have gone to the train museum and the sea turtle facility (both MOMS Club activities).

Housework and laundry - I have gone to flylady.net and created a schedule for myself. My Mom came over Friday and through my schedule out of whack but as of this morning I am caught up!

MOMS Club - I have found I will not make everyone happy and I have a to do list as long as my left leg (which yes is longer than my right).

And scrapbooking - I am back to makng time everyday to scrapbook and concentrate on getting my name out there and checking pub calls everyday. I still scrapbook for myself and my family but if they fall into a catagory to be published then it will be entered.

I am including pictures of the girls at the train museum and the sea turtle facility. And the last LO I finished. It is about myself - a hard one to do for sure!

No comments: