Thursday, March 13, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy




I have been a busy girl! Or at least at scrapping I have. The house has gone to HE double Hockey Sticks and there is still a load of laundry in the dryer from two days ago but I have got alot of scrapping done.

On the Creating Keepsakes message Board I have joined the No Spend Club. I am not real good at checking in so they probably think I flunked out but I have been good! No Spending here - like thats a choice!

I made a card set with twenty cards in an altered lunchbox with my scraps! I didn't use up and get rid of as many scraps as I thought I would but a fair amount are gone. Yippee!

I've also made three 8 X 8 albums (16 pages each) using what I had on hand too! Each one of the albums are going to my aunt, aunt and uncle, and Grandma when I can get to the post office.

So twenty cards, an altered lunchbox, and forty eight scrapbook pages later I am one happy and tired girl. Enjoy the pics included.

No comments: