I began by searching on the computer of an image of a margarita glass. Once I found one I liked I printed it out and cut it apart for a pattern. You may be able to use a cricut, stamp, a digital stamp, or something similar to find your margarita glass shape.
1. Use your cut apart image as a pattern to trace on your pattern paper.
2. Cut out and assemble your margarita glass on a piece of pattern paper. Mat that to a another piece of paper and place on card.
3. To create lime wedge on glass -
- Cut out a 1 ½ inch circle. Cut that in half and cut a small slit in the center. This your lime.
- To create the sections of the lime - punch out a scallop circle. Cut this scallop circle in half.
- Using one of those halves cut off each scallop in a wedge shape. Glue onto lime. Trim off excess points.
6. Run a line of glue along the top edge of the glass. Sprinkle glitter on the glue generously. When dry knock off the excess glitter.
Thak you for stopping by and have a blessed day!