Thursday, April 19, 2012

Circle A Winner's Name!

Good afternoon folks!
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who stopped by during The My Scraps and More blog hop! Thank you for your sweet comments and thank you to those who became followers.
Before I announce the winner of the Authentique goodies I wanted to share two more layouts I made with the Apron Strings Bigger than a Breadbox kit. The kit was filled with Lily Bee Buttercup and Bazzill Vintage Marketplace.
I used the Lily Bee Buttercup to create this layout of my husband on our trip to Disney. He was modeling his new ears in the elevator on the way up to our room. I think delirium had set in ...
GQ {goofy quarterly}

On this next layout I was still a bit circle crazy and fussy cut the circles out of the Bazzill Vintage Marketplace Market Dots/Stitches paper. This was Amory's first tooth she lost - after this one they are falling out of her head all the time. The tooth fairy is going broke!
My New Grin


Okay the winner -
I know that you really want to know -
Right?
Randomly chosen is #20!
And that is Wendy Crowe!
Contact me at perezmom2914 at yahoo dot com with blog hop winner as the subject within three days!

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: