Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's a Wash!

Good Afternoon! I wanted to share another layout that I did with my Apron Strings March Smaller than a Breadbox kit! I don't get many pictures of my big one just the little one - as we like to call them. So when Priscilla does allow me to take pictures and isn't being super goofy I run, not walk, to do a layout of her!
These are pictures of Priscilla washing clothes at George Ranch. I threatened to get a tub and washboard after seeing how much she enjoyed doing laundry this way!
Wishy Washy
 
And this is a picture I took of Priscilla over Spring Break - look for this one coming to a scrapbook page near you soon! Check out what the shirt says - and she picked it out - not us! Gotta love it!
 

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: