Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Lovely Afternoon

I am enjoying a quiet evening at home - my hubby took the big one and the little one to the Father / Daughter banquet at our church. I am not sure what they are eating for their fancy date night but I had a cup of coffee and a chocolate chip cookie for dinner. I feel a little naughty!
I wanted to share two more layouts that I made with my Apron Strings February Bigger Than a Breadbox kit. The kit is full of two of my faves - October Afternoon and Lily Bee. I had fun combining the two for this first layout of pictures we took when we visited a historical day at a local ranch. Aren't these costumes these women are wearing gorgeous? I am not supposed to tell but the lady in the bottom photo has battery operated fans sewn into her petticoats! So that's the trick, huh?
Ladies & Gents
This next layout uses just the October Afternoon papers from the Apron Strings February Bigger Than a Breadbox kit. I added some chipboard letters and some Mini Market stickers from October Afternoon to the layout. I just adore the country feel of these papers and along with appropriately worded ruler paper that says in part Easter to showcase these pictures of the girls and I making Empty Tomb Cookies.
A Perfect Day

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,

Posted by Picasa

No comments: