Saturday, January 7, 2012

Feeling Pretty

Finally pictures of the big one! Priscilla, being the typical preteen, is not fond of me taking pictures of her. So when I do get those pictures they are very precious! And they needed some very special scrapping supplies to showcase them! I pulled out Pretty Little Studio's Scaredy Cat Papers, Starburst Number Tags, Vintage Circle Tags, and one cutout from the Hopscotch collection and bits and pieces from other companies. I used a sketch from Pretty Little Studio to complete this layout of my sassy and sweet Priscilla.

Sassy 2 Sweet Ratio
The next layout is from Easter - I figure should get these photos scrapped before the next Easter rolls around! Once again using my Pretty Little Studio goodies- a fave of mine for awhile now. And I am so glad that I have time to scrap and enjoy the goodies! I used the Hopscotch collection this time too - 1" inch vintage circles and cutout tags. This is the left side of a double layout (sketch from Let's Scrap) - you can see the whole layout below.
Such A Lovely Day


Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: