- My daughter's school colors are gold, black, and grey and I have seen no other yellow, black and grey paper that is so beautiful!
- The paper is gorgeous and heavy weight - perfect for distressing and fussy cutting.
- Did I mention its gorgeous and beautiful in every way?
I used the sketch I found on the Authentique blog to create a layout to celebrate my daughter's Science Achievement award. We are so proud of her - she plans to combine her love of science and being an actress. How you ask? By becoming a meteorologist - she can be on TV and love science too!
Here is the sketch -
And my layout -
- Authentique's Happiness Front and Back (fussy cut flowers from this paper)
- Authentique's Paradise
- From my stash - a felt coaster from Michael's Dollar Bins, Achieve Card, letter stickers and buttons