Thursday, August 18, 2011

Who's Doing the Happy Dance?

ME - That's Who!

Lucy at My Sketch World has asked me to be a layout designer for another term! I am so excited!
My Sketch World is like a family to me.

For the call the applicants had to create a never before seen layout from a "Lucy Sketch". I used the My Sketch World E -Book (find it here) which is never far from my reaches to create the layout below.

Using the Apron Strings Smaller than a Breadbox kit I pulled this together. I  used Echo Park's Splash Line that was in the kit as well as a few googly eyes and letter stickers from my stash to record memories of our time at Grandma Lake Jackson's pool. Yes - our children named their grandparents by location. The only exception to that is my dad. Although he resides in Lake Jackson Amory calls him Phil (pronounced "feel").
I don't know - I just live here!

So the layout is below - the long title serves as journaling as well. Gotta love a double duty title!

Water Fun Is Done for Now I Believe We Need a Pool Break
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: