Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More Apron Strings layouts!

Can I tell you how much I have enjoyed the Apron Strings January kit? I hope your answer was yes because I'm telling you anyway! I made five one page layouts, one two page layout, a tag mini album, and I am working on a sixth layout right now! It was easy to create with because it had paper collections that I have been drooling over and dreaming up what I would do with - Crate Paper's Snow Day, My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy and Belle Blvd's Socialite. Check out this little peak of all the fun you get!
Smaller Than a Breadbox
I wanted to share my favorite layout I made with this kit. I love these pictures of Amory and how seriously she took building her egg carton ant. I listed the steps she took to create her masterpiece. Everything is included in the kit except the letter stickers and thickers!
how to build an ant
The next layout is made with the Bella Blvd part of the kit. The yummy turquoises were perfect to scrapbook our adventure to the Sea Center. Finally some pictures of Priscilla - although most of them were taken without her knowledge. Gotta love preteens! The tulle included in the kit lost its distinguished reputation and was turned into fishing net for this fishy layout. Once again everything included in the kit except the mixed up letter title!
fish stories told here

Thank you for stopping by and  have a blessed day!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: