Sunday, December 12, 2010

Withdrawal Cured!

You know the symptoms - dreaming of making the perfect embellishment cluster, creating titles for situations you see while at the grocery store "CAN She Do It" when seeing a woman climbing the shelves to reach that last can of whatever, and drawing out layouts on napkins when you should be paying attention to whatever is being said by whomever that is sitting across from you. Yes I am speaking of the withdrawal from scrapbooking. And I was cured ... finally. I stole a few hours and created some layouts for my parents' European vacation scrapbook. I hope to have it done by Christmas. We shall see.

So the first layout is using a sketch from the Pagemaps blog. I used it for these two photos taken at the Sforza Castle in Milan Italy. The first picture being one of the real life statues on the grounds and the other an unfinished statue by Michelangelo. The clever title was thought up by my husband (he wanted to make sure he got credit) so we used a play on the words "is that you?".
Is StaTyou?
The next two layouts are of my parents visit to the BMW museum in Germany. This was a HUGE deal for my dad - so I had to use the title Carpe Diem on this first one. He certainly did seize the day and enjoyed himself immensely. I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers for this one.
'Car'pe Diem
No specific challenge for this one - just more pictures from the BMW museum!
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: