Saturday, October 23, 2010

Inspiration Station at My Sketch World

Good Saturday morning to everyone! Amory and I have just cleaned her art desk (it looked a bit like Mommy's with stacks dangerously close to toppling over!), her room (threw away quite a bit of broken toys - why is she so rough on her stuff?), and the living room (we had lots of tiny pieces of paper on the floor from our Frankenstein cards we made yesterday). Now I am resting (I have a cold and my chest aches and now I am trying to catch my breath) and chatting to you fine folks about the newest Inspiration Station at My Sketch World. Lucy takes her fabulous original sketches and changes them up a bit to show how you can use them in a different way. See the original sketches here. The sketch I had to work with was rotated from the original and the card layout had the same elements although they were straights lines with a circular element added.
My layout has pictures I just took of Amory at our MOMS Club Pumpkin party. Amory is such a good sport for me when I want to take pictures. Thank you Amory! I replaced the circular element with a pumpkin and the small linear element (bottom right) with a fence, some pumpkins and a cute squirrel. The title and subtitle is just one of the cheers Amory and I made up - everyone appreciated the first two and then after that interest waned.  :)
Give Me A Treat Give Me A Trick Go Halloween
 
The card sketch was a breeze to pull off with my CupCards To Go kit that I won. I was hesitant to cut in and create with all the beautiful stuff in that little box. But I took a deep breath and did! The flower on my card is at the opposite side of the sketch due to a defective rub on. 
Thank you for stoppin' by and have a blessed day,
Posted by Picasa

No comments: