Friday, October 1, 2010

First of the Month - Time For A Workout!

Here is my layout for ScrapFIT Workout #29! It is a fun one this week - one that had me singing -
It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater

(One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater)
A one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Okay who else has the Purple People Eater song in their head? And for that you are welcome!

ScrapFIT Workout #29 is is a song title challenge!! Do a LO, card or altered art with a HALLOWEEN SONG as your TITLE! Little Black Dress Kit Club is our sponsor for October. They are giving away an amazing kit! I chose Micheal Jackson's Thriller as my title for this layout about Priscilla's birthday breakfast at Cracker Barrell. Apparently being able to eat bacon and chocolate cake for breakfast is thrilling! It would be thrilling for me too!
What A Thriller
And Mini Workouts are back at ScrapFIT! For Mini Workout #4 you have to USE scraps from Workout #28 or Workout #29 to make this bookmark!! Mini Workout #4 will go from September 25 to October 5
and the winner is chosen from our Fitgirl Team and will be our Guest Fitgirl for Workout #30!! How exciting would that be? So I took the scraps from my Thriller layout and made this fun bookmark:

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: