Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quiet .... So Very Quiet

So Amory returned to school on Tuesday. My sidekick, my partner in crime, my buddy is now in pre k three days a week for five hours. I was so excited - I would have time to myself, get cleaning done faster without "help", scrapbook. But now I just miss her alot! But I have got to scrapbook but not as much as I thought I would. I did laundry in between the power going out on Tuesday because of Tropical Storm Hermine, I planned Disney stuff (only seventy some odd days away!) and scrapped on Wednesday, and now I am spending way too much time on the computer today! Here are two pictures from Tuesday morning before school - they are  not the best since it was so overcast. And I also had Amory saying the rain sprinkles would mess up her hair - she's only four - I am going to have my hands full with this one!



















Now on to what I scrapped! My Little Shoebox is having a sketch challenge to win one of their entire lines! Umm yah sign me up for that! My layout in entitled A Lesson in Patience. I took pictures of Amory and her little friends Ian and Jordan at the splash pad. They would huddle around one of the spouts and wait and wait for the squirt of water to come. I have never seen them so patient!
I used papers and diecuts from the My Little Shoebox Imaginary Friends line. To make my splash of water I used the top of the palm trees on the Roar! paper and the Monster Mash paper. For my letters I used MLS chipboard letters in Waterslide and MLS Mini Alphabet Stickers in Seaside.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Love your layout!!! You did a fantastic job! :)