Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Minds Eye - Summer Lovin'

Good morning! I wanted to share another layout completed for the MSW ABC Crop - this one for F - four photos! I used the sketch from Challenge #14 on the My Mind's Eye Blog. I used several different collections on this one - I love that you can mix and match their collections. I wanted to capture Amory's habit of saying "I love you" three or four times when there is something good in her life. I just wasn't sure if she was talking to the ice cream or me for giving her the ice cream. Let's just say it was me!
I love you I love you I love you

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Laurajean said...

I LOVE this layout Kristin...I love doing the MME Blog challenges too...gorgeous girl :)

Lucy Chesna said...

beautiful layout

Samantha Taylor said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the colors and the beautiful photos.

Lydia said...

These photos are so cute and your linear design is very eye catching

Amber said...

My vote is YOU! What a lovely layout. Thank you for your entry.