Lovin' playin' with my July Scrapbook Kit from Scrapmaster's Paradise! I was able to do manly pages (Happy Father's Day) and more feminine pages (so many flowers and pretty ribbons in the kit!) all with this one kit. I was supposed to post these layouts - one each Monday in July but my computer got sick and I have been without that lifeline! So ya'll get to see two this time around and check back on Monday for another layout!
- Everything from the July Kit!
- Together Stamp: In a Word Stamp Set / Chocolate Chip Ink
- Stamp on Journaling Card: Watercolor Trio Set / Baja Breeze Ink
- All papers, flowers, brads and ribbon from the July Kit!
- Bird punched with Stampin Up Two Step Bird Extra Large
- Branch Stamp: Water Color Trio Set / Old Olive Ink
- Flowers (upper right): Punched Posies / Baja Breeze Ink "Cut" out with the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch
- Used Old Navy Ink to distress flower in upper right corner
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!