Monday, May 24, 2010

SPCC #49

Monday  - yep the start to a new week and I've got to tell you it started at a full tilt boogie as my Dad likes to say! My MOMS Club had a come in your pajamas (don't we do that anyway?!!?) breakfast recipe club. We had a full buffet of breakfast items - from fruit (the only thing Amory would eat) to powdered donuts (thanks Christian!) to quiche and breakfast casseroles. When I went to make my quiche at seven this morning I had no whipping cream aaagh! so then it was quick mad dash to the store, drop off Priscilla, and home to make a quiche. After a quick check on the directions I found out it started at 9 am not 9:30 am as I had thought. Quick quick brush your teeth brush your hair quick quick let's go - turn around go back to house - get quiche out of the oven. Go back in the house turn off oven. Now we can really go! After a very fun playtime - Carson tried climbing in the oven, kids fighting, lots of screaming and holding babies - time to go home. Amory colored with her new shrek marker from the cheerios box and I finished my layout for deadlines today. We ate a late lunch and then I realized it was 1:11 - we have to be at Priscilla's school for her cultural fair presentation at 1:30. Another mad dash out of the house and no we are still not dressed but there was no time! Took pictures and came back home. I hope it slows down now - it really needs to! I need a breather!
So on to what I wanted to share with you - SPCC #49! Fun happy colors that scream spring, summer, and well FUN!
I am finishing up Easter layouts then going back to do Amory's birthday pages. It is so hard to do birthday pages - how do you make them different and fun year after? So back to the Easter layout below - this is the girls at our church egg hunt. This is a sketch from Let's Scrap.
Hop 2 it
Priscilla had a birthday party this weekend and she and I sat down to make a card for her friend. Priscilla kept wandering off but we got it done eventually! I used a clipart peace sign and cut them out from pattern paper scraps using an exacto knife. Priscilla applied the rub ons and typed up the sentiment for the inside. A groovy card indeed!
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

RobbynW said...

Hi Kristin! Love your LO, those colors are perfect for an Easter theme! Pricilla's card rocks too, love those colors with the black background! Way to go, you two!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Lori Turner said...

Awesome Easter layouts, Krisin! Totally perfect colors for Easter-themed projects! WTG!

Susan said...

Oh, the memories that your little write-up brings back! My four kids were born within 6 years and my life used to be like that. Your LO and car are delightful!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Priscilla did such a great job!! And I love your LO - perfectly Easter!

Deanne SP Diva