Monday, April 26, 2010

SPCC # 45!

Hello everyone! We are in the midst of preparing for a HUGE garage sale at our house so our office has been taken over by price stickers, mounds of clothes and boxes of household what not. Amory has her own price strategy - if the color of the tag matches the item then on it goes. I have a feeling we might want to put up a "Or make best offer" sign because I just found a sippy cup marked $10 because {according to Amory} the bright pink matched the cup. Hmmmm.... interesting. Amory and I had to get out from under the garage sale clutter so we went to the park with our friends and played and had a picnic lunch. It was a nice break!

Now I am back ready to share SPCC #44. Dusty Durango, Kraft and Green Galore. I SO do not have any more Dusty Durango left in my scrappy stuff after SPCC #44 so I just used the Green Galore and Kraft and made a monochromatic green layout (kind of) that fit Apron Strings Hop To It Assignment #10.
Easter Fun

The next layout is of my beautiful Priscilla. I accidently let it slip how photogenic she is and how beautifully she turns up so she is more willing to let me take pictures - hmmm - maybe it wasn't an accident! These are from the same day as Amory's pics above but I was following Amory around and the girls were in two totally different parts of the church so I didn't get as many as Priscilla but the ones I did turned out so pretty! These papers are from Apron Strings last Cookie Jar Treat I won. The rest is from my scrappy stash. This layout is for Apron Strings Hop To It Assignment #9 - a sketch and reuse something. I reused some ribbon and lace from a bow of Amory's that was falling apart. I took it the rest of the way apart and used it through my scallopped piece and in the center of my flower.
Hey Chick 
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

RobbynW said...

These are both great LO's Kristin! Love the play on words with the Hey Chick and the paper. Too cute!Robbyn - SP Diva

Emily said...

Fabulous!

Emily-SP Diva

Lori said...

Love them both. It's always good to see a Cookie Jar Treat in use :)

Susan said...

Both of the LO's (and the girls) are absolutely lovely!

Unknown said...

beautiful and lovely layouts and photos!!!