Good evening! Yep two posts in one day! I got the Five for Friday challenge done for Apron Strings. And I got it done while simutaneously watching Paranormal Activity. Okay that was a freaky movie - guess who is not going to sleep well tonite?
The five for Friday were:
- 1 sheet cardstock - yep a brown piece!
- 1 sheet rub-ons - some old Daisy D along the edges of the journaling box
- 1 sheet patterned paper - a striped pattern from Making Memories - I cut it apart and cut it up to make the bits and pieces.
- 1 set felt or fabric embellishments - A fabric alphabet also from Making Memories
- 1 set of brads - a silver one in my "flower" at the bottom
My Layout - Top Of The World - my parents in the mountains of Switzerland!