Friday, November 20, 2009

Bo Bunny - Yo Bunny and My Bunny too!

So I went to the Bo Bunny blog in the hopes of finding some ideas for the BO Bunny Delilah that I will be receiving in my Life Preservers kit any day now. And I found ALOT of ideas - they have an amzing design team. So I came away super inspired but also with the excitement that they were having a sketch contest! I love color combos and sketches - those are my favorite challenges! So I gathered what Bo Bunny I had - its not much because (A) I haven't got my Delilah yet and once I get Bo Bunny in my hands it is gone fairly quick! So I used some older lines along with a sheet of paper from the Boo Crew Collection.
The Sketch to Follow:
And my layout about my girls and their uncle (my brother) affectionately known as Bubba. For the journaling I wanted to hit the high points of what he is to us - which is a hurricane shelter (we always end up at his house during hurricanes), a big kid 'nuf said, and a great uncle.
U R A R.I.P. {really important person}
Items used:
  • Black Skull Paper - Boo Crew Collection
  • Green and Blue Paper, Pink Buttons - Flirty Collection
  • Black Letter Stickers - Licorice Alphabet
  • RIP Sticker, Green Photo Corner, Black Arrow and Skull Sticker - Spooktastic Collection
  • Flower (under skull sticker) and file labels - Alissa Collection
  • White Cardstock and small letter stickers - not Bo Bunny

Thank you for stopping by today - have a blessed day!


No comments: